2) Content Ownership
The Site and all its contents, including without limitation all texts and images (“Content”) that are the property and under the copyright of EUADVISORS or others with all rights reserved unless it is not otherwise specified. Any Content that consists of a trademark, logo, or service mark represents the registered and unregistered trademark of EUADVISORS or others. It is strictly forbidden to use any Content, except those provided in the Conditions of Use, without the written permission of the owner of the “Content”. We also inform you that EUADVISORS will ensure and enforce the recognition of intellectual property rights in accordance with the laws in force, reaching, if necessary, the action of those guilty of infringing the intellectual property right in court through criminal courts.
3) Use of the Site
EUADVISORS grants permission to use the Site under the following conditions:
- You may download the Content, but only for your personal and non-commercial use and provided that you comply with the copyright and other intellectual property information contained in the Content;
- You are not permitted to distribute, modify, copy (except the above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, authorize, license, create derivative works from, or transfer, sell or otherwise use the Content without the written consent of EUADVISORS;
- It is forbidden to use the Site to display or transmit any material that is threatening, false, deceptive, abusive, harassing, licentious, slanderous, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic or profaning, or any other kind material that may constitute or encourage behavior that may give rise to a crime, or may lead to civil liability, or otherwise violate the law. EUADVISORS shall cooperate with any of the authorities designated to enforce the law and shall comply with any court order requiring or ordering EUADVISORS to disclose the identity of any person who would post or transmit any such information or material on or through the site;
It is forbidden to use the Site for advertising purposes or for any kind of commercial request / offer.
Any personal data such as: your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address that you transmit on the Site by e-mail or otherwise will be used in accordance with Regarding Privacy (Access is through the Site).
5) Exemption from Liability
THE USE OF THIS SITE IS IN ITS ENTIRETY ON YOUR ACCOUNT. EUADVISORS DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER OR OTHER GOODS AFTER ACCESSING OR USING THIS SITE, OR THIS INFORMATION, OR ON THIS WEBSITE.
- Links to third party sites
- The site may contain links to other sites owned or operated by parties other than EUADVISORS. Such links are provided for your use only if you wish. EUADVISORS does not control, and is not responsible for the content and conditions of privacy or security and the functionality of these sites. Without limiting itself to the above, EUADVISORS disclaims any responsibility in particular if these sites:
- Infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- They are inaccurate, incomplete or contain misleading information;
- They are not commercial in nature or do not meet the fulfillment of a certain purpose;
- It does not provide adequate security;
- Contains viruses or other destructive elements; or
- They are licentious or slanderous.
Also, EUADVISORS does not authorize the content or any other products and services provided on such sites. If you enter through a link on such sites or on this site, you personally assume the risk, without the permission of EUADVISORS.